Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Fast Quick Humor

Amazing, I love it when snake gets called. Very good voices on the characters too. Love it, make another!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Very good

Very good and funny, a little short though.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Amazingly Funny and Random

Very funny indeed, and the randomness just adds to the humor.

I love the way the transitions between scenes are done in time with the music bleeps and effects. Very professional!

Victory and Triumphal March Victory and Triumphal March

I agree with MaestroSorrow

I have to agree with MaestroSorrow on this one. It doesn't sound like a victory to me, or if it is, it is one narrowly won with alot of blood shed from both sides. However, lets forget the title and if we just look at the actual music, it is very good. Good job. PS: Some of the timpany rolls sound a little mechanical or midi-fied as i like to say XD

Beyond the deepest wrath Beyond the deepest wrath

Very Good Indeed

Really liked it, but not sure if it would come under classical or not cause its very modern in sound isn't it. Still, some very clever effects used and a good use of creshendos and tension building. Nice!

PS: I have a audio clip trying to achieve the same kind of tension as yours, its called "I Died In My Dream" check it out!

madboss responds:

Thanks for the review and the points! I know this is not that typical classical music - it's more like todays soundtrack music I think and personally I wanted to make stuff like that.